Skip to main content

Additional Services by Eco-Tax

Employee Identification Number (EIN)

An EIN (Federal Tax ID Number) is required for most business entities including multi-member Limited Liability Company (LLC), corporations, and partnerships.

S-Corp Election

Have you ever wished you could reduce the amount of tax you pay on your LLC earnings? With an S-Corporation Tax Election, that dream can become a reality.

Sellers Permit (Sales Tax ID)

All retailers, wholesalers, and wholesale buyers must obtain a seller’s permit.


Save time, reduce cost, avoid IRS penalties, enhance security and confidentiality, with Eco-Tax Payroll.

Business Tax Returns

We partnered with Eco-Tax, INC, a CPA Firm with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, to make sure that you are set-up for success.


Eco-Tax, INC. can manage your business bookkeeping allowing you to save your time and money, increase the business's operational efficiency, and remain in compliance.

501(c)(3) Application

Here we will outline exactly what benefits this tax-exempt status rewards you and how you can go about filing for this status.

Helpful tools for business management services.

Have questions? Chat, call, or email our customer success team for assistance.

Book a Consultation

Receive Free Support From One Of Our Business Advisors

Give us a call

You can reach our team Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.

Email us

If you have any questions email our team. We respond to emails within 1 business day.